“Laura speaks from experience and wisdom on the topics of suicide, healing, and personal accountability. Her story and presentation provide a powerful tool that’s valuable for those whose lives have been touched by suicide and for every person wishing to extend their empathy, compassion, and understanding of others.
She captivated the attention of the 229 students at our school and provided us with a foundation that facilitated caring and critical thought of self empowerment and improvement.
Laura’s decision to thrive and heartfelt interaction with her audience and the information are beneficial to all those lucky enough to witness it and share in the discussion.”
– Jim Smiley, 7 time “Teacher of the Year” for Crescenta Valley High School/ Chamber of Commerce in La Crescenta, CA
Click here to read a feature written on me and my work in the July 2017 issue of Colorado Serenity Magazine – page 36.
Book me to speak at your university, college, high school, church, and other venues, and discover:
3 PROVEN STRATEGIES to inspire you to get unstuck, to claim your life and to realize your value on this earth and get into action. 303-437-9734
I cut through all the distractions that suicide incites, busting through the silence, shame and scary, and get to what really matters – us – and our relationship with Life.
Experience A Shift In Awareness On The Subject Of Suicide As I Offer An Elevated Perspective, Insight, And Wisdom To Get You Unstuck, Back Up, And Moving Again
- Has someone you love died by suicide and your life as you’ve known it has ended (even though everyone and everything around you seems to continue on like nothing has happened)?
- Is the emotional pain inside you so unbearable that you don’t think you can take one more day of it?
- Have you tried to talk to someone about it and received only judgment or their attempt to fix you, only making you feel worse and misunderstood?
I feel you. I’ve been there.
- Do you have your good days and then WHAM, the heaviness sets in again making you feel like you’re getting nowhere?
- Are you frustrated beyond measure and feel like that there’s just no way out?
Yep, been there too.
- Are you having suicidal thoughts?
- Does your life seem utterly pointless because no matter how hard you try, you feel doomed to feel bad for the rest of your life?
- Are you feeling like people look at you and treat you differently because suicide has touched your life?
- Do you want to live but not in the current life you’re living?
- Feeling isolated and alone in this experience?
I know how you feel.
I know because I’ve experienced all of the above, and I’m here to tell you that there is a way back to feeling like yourself again. There is such a thing as enjoying life again after trauma has altered it.
To schedule a one-on-one session or to book me to speak at an event, please call 303-437-9734 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Thanks again for sharing. Your influence reached and continues to reach the kids.” – JS, CA
“Su-i-cide; We’re Breaking this Down”
“Learning to Love You; More than Suicide Awareness”
“Love, Suicide, and the Resurrection of My Heart”
The world needs authentic YOU.
Let’s do this.
Check out my YouTube videos giving you a glimpse of what I do as a Professional Speaker on Suicide Awareness: